Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - 83 CJ7 build
Thread: 83 CJ7 build
View Single Post
Old January 14th, 2010, 08:55 AM   #4
tweak
Are we there yet?

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by brinker View Post
It is all hooked up still. When i bought it, it hadn't been run in two years and hadn't been on the road sence 2000. I messed with it alittle bit but it wasn't getting gas to the carb i couldn't find a little gas tank to hook up so i didn't mess with it much. i did dump gas down the carb and it fired up for a few sec. I was told it was good the guy i work with had drove it for two years and then sold it to his dad and it just sat in the garage and he would go out and start it once in awial up untill 2 years ago. i can mess with it if you are interested.
I just saw where you were saying that you wanted to get rid of it. If you are going to pull it, I am sure that you can get someone to take it off your hands for more then what you would get from scrap. Let me know if you do pull it, as I would love to have a spare to pull parts from. I have quite a bit of aftermarket setup for my 258 and plan on rebuilding it someday. It would be easier for me to rebuild another block and then just transfer everything over.
tweak is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.07911 seconds with 20 queries