Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - Whacko Pat Robertson explains why the earthquake hit haiti yesterday
View Single Post
Old January 14th, 2010, 07:48 AM   #9
L4CX
Out for the Summer!

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikesova View Post
I almost posted this when I heard about it, but I didn't think it would be any fun because I didn't think anybody would agree with Pat. Come on people, show me wrong! ;)
I find it interesting that Even Though Patty says they made a pact with the Devil that he still wants for them to be helped and, in turn, "come to know God". However, The theology behind his reasoning is off. God Does not punish People because they turn away from him, they simply see the affects of that sin in thier lives. In This case, It was simply a Natural Disaster. I agree with the thought process of this being a way for people to turn to God, but I disagree with the idea that God punished them in order to get them back to him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WSU JK View Post
I normally could care less what Robertson says, but when I saw him actually say it, he just sounded like such a retard.

I don't know how that girl he was talking to kept her jaw from hitting the floor.
I would guess because she is one of his employees and probably believes everything he says.

Last edited by L4CX; January 14th, 2010 at 07:51 AM.
L4CX is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.05852 seconds with 20 queries