Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - tire size vs. lift
View Single Post
Old January 12th, 2010, 08:51 AM   #5
A4X4SPIT

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

I know about 15 samurai /owners and only one has a spring under lift and I think even he will say is rig is not very flexible and he still only has 31"tires (hes locked up so it dosent mater if his tires are on the ground )if your going to keep with spring under lift you probably also have to get drive shaft spacers and deal with brake line extensions or modification and mabee some steering mods (z bar or drop pitman arm)
there are lots of spring over lift kits out there some more complete that others heres a link to a place that sells economical lift stuff
http://www.breezeindustries.com/suzuki.htm but you need to be able to weld a 5" spring over still wont fit 33 with out cheating the axle foward or trimming the ft fendrers and outer stock ft bumper mounts . and the rear usually needs trimming also if you put a body lift on stuff might clear I dont like body lifts so havet ever used one other than to remove them. anyway thats my 2cents
A4X4SPIT is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.05592 seconds with 20 queries