"Dirthead 509" TJ Project
View Single Post
January 3rd, 2010, 04:45 PM
Join Date: 04-01-07
Location: Caledonia, MI
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Got back to it over the weekend. I picked up a tubing bender. Needs a little work and I have to order a die set but it'll work
I worked on modifying the cab to allow the front driveshaft to spin freely. I hate the undercoating they put on vehicles, it pulled up into my puddle and made welding a pain in the a$$.
Shift rails are under the front output, shifters are going to suck!
New years day I decided to keep it simple for obvious reasons, made it 6 hrs into 2010 before throwing up
I pulled the 14B out and got that sitting for gears and teardown. I also cleaned up a bit the 1st.
Worked on hydro assist mount today. Not much room to say the least. CTB2's hobbled ass came over to check things out today, damn he's old
Had to make room for the ram to go through at full bump:
As it sits now.
View Public Profile
Send a private message to feva4u
Find More Posts by feva4u
Page generated in