Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - Obama sucks ass
Thread: Obama sucks ass
View Single Post
Old December 31st, 2009, 09:48 AM   #222
Mr Toes - R.I.P.
November 7, 1958 - July 22, 2011

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by disorder xj View Post
These times make Me happy I never had kids.
I'm kinda excited about having kids right now, they are poised to take over a ton of things, they have an aggresive conservative up bringing and are wise to the liberal ways, something I don't get, so they should do really well.

Oldest daughter graduated from college in may and was working in june. Shes a school teacher, Sova Counter Part, She is teaching high risk students, lotta find god stuff (hahaha).

Middle kid (boy) graduated from HS and entered college at 17, just turned 18 he is the varsity 133lb starter for Thiel College wrestling and is 11 and 3 in the NCCA as a true freshman. Kinda cool we went to EMU yesterday to watch a HS tournement. A bunch of the seniors that are his friends are older than him.

Baby girl is a freshman in HS, she might make 5' and 100lbs. I get to go to school on monday so the principle can explain why they had the police there threatening to arrest her because she is so intimidating....LMAO I think it's more of a politically correct thing. She has no problem telling you what you are in plain easy to understand old english.

They will do great with the way things are going right now. The liberal sheep following bullshit will come tumbling down and kids like this will take over.

Go cut a hip roof or some stairs.
You ever hear of fire cutting floor joist????? way old school

O yeah OBAMA SUCKS ASS
Mr Toes - R.I.P. is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.07213 seconds with 20 queries