Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - X Mas Mess up Party ?
View Single Post
Old December 19th, 2009, 05:02 AM   #67
tsaguy
drink the hotdog water.

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockstar View Post
No Stan not every 4x4 site. More like Hated cus i like to lead not follow.
You lead GL4x4 in being a creator/perpetuator.

Quote:
i don't fit in to normalcy. why cus it's dead. Entertainment at best.
Normalcy is relative to individual. For you to think you are above normalcy, means you are superhuman. I now bow down to you.

Quote:
I got out of Michigan and seen the Real World, My life isn't boring.
Staying in Michigan does not make ones' life boring, not knowing how to handle life in the first place can make your life boring. Boring is the absence of creativity.

Quote:
Why cus this is what this site is About. Not to Cry about someone's Drama if people who just spend as much Time Wheeling then Bitching on a Forum about me or anyone else.
The internet is for bitching and whining. You seem to fit in it well. Your life would be fine without the internet, so you can leave anytime.

Quote:
it would be unreal.
You make no sense.

Quote:

out in the Westcoast things are not like this out there. all they do is Wheel and Post pictures and Video of what they and others have done.
You are a true inexperienced asshat to beleive that people are not the same no matter what state you live in or visit. Society is society, and except for minor nuances throughout smaller/larger societies, the US is still the US. People are still people. If you like the West Coast so much, go there, and STFU. But, keep in mind, unless you man up and change your arrogant way of thinking, you will eventually find something to bitch about concerning the West Coast, and then you will wish you were back to where you started. Maybe not, but just sayin...

Nice hijack on this thread, where you can get it to play the skipping record vid. Your an asshat. yes, my favorite word.

Quote:
Originally Posted by steveo View Post
I am willing to bet its a bunch of geriatric old farts bitching about anyone under 50 and touching each others weiners.
tsaguy is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.05948 seconds with 20 queries