Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - Deranged 3.0
Thread: Deranged 3.0
View Single Post
Old December 19th, 2009, 12:15 AM   #10
bigblockford79
Big Block Ranger

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by VonDirt View Post
looks like its gonna be nice

what kind of ride height (frame to ground) are you shooting for ?
since chest high is no good

Thanks, I keep changing my mind on the end result. I think I am leaning towards a truggy style build instead of a full truck. The reason for this is directly related to the other question you asked, I want the ride height as low as possible but still be able to clear the 42's at full stuff with 14" coilovers. I don't think I could be much lower than what it is right now if I keep the true truck form. At least with the truggy I can get the front and rear fenders out of the way.

I should be able to get away with about a 26-30" ride height. The ride height on the ranger last summer was 26" and I had plenty of room with the suspension I had then and 39" boggers. I know I will need a little more room with the new tires and a suspension that will actually flex.

"A girls butt hole is like a 9 volt battery. You know its wrong, but eventually you put your tongue on it."
bigblockford79 is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.06290 seconds with 20 queries