and then go into "Detroit Edison" jobs and search for "Apprentice Lineman" opening.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Physically able to lift and handle 90 pounds.
- Obtain an evaluation of "Recommended" on the Physical Abilities Test (PAT).
- Obtain an evaluation of "Recommended" on the Construction and Skilled Trades test (CAST).
A PRACTICE TEST CAN
BE FOUND ON THE DTE WEBSITE @ WWW.DTEENERGY.COM
., CLICK ON CAREERS LINK, CLICK HIRING
PROCESS LINK; CLICK SKILL TESTING LINK.
- Satisfactorily complete Pole Climbing Orientation.
- Must meet Company driving standards. Must possess or obtain prior to transfer date, a Group A Commercial Drivers
License with air brake or a Classified Endorsement Temporary Instruction Permit to operate a Group A vehicle with air
brakes. Canadian citizens must obtain an Ontario Class A license with a Z endorsement for air brakes. Drivers with the
Classified Endorsement Temporary Instruction Permit must obtain a Group A Commercial Drivers License as soon as they
are certified by Employee Training.
- Satisfactory complete physical examination.