Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - Sway-A-Away coil overs, pre-runner, sand rail *SOLD*
View Single Post
Old December 9th, 2009, 07:05 PM   #1
99ranger

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Thumbs up Sway-A-Away coil overs, pre-runner, sand rail *SOLD*

I have a set of Saw-A-Way Race Runner coil overs for sale. They are 2.0" Emulsion shock body's with an 8" stroke and have dual rate spring kits installed. Unsure about the valving but the spring rates are: Top spring is 250 LB.\IN and the bottom spring is 150 LB.\IN. Extended the length of the shock is 22.9" and the compressed length is 14.37". There only slightly used, I bought them from a guy who owned a fab shop out west and used them mainly for mock up and clearance testing. He told me they had a few laps around his shop on them but other then that they haven't ever been ran. There are a few scuffs and scratches at the eyes. Asking $400 OBO.

These tires and wheels came off my ranger. Tires are 265/75/16 Toyo Open Countries. 2 tires are worn to the bars the other 2 have a little bit left. One of the worn tires has a slow leak, about a pound of air a week. Wheels work great, no bends, there is corrosion around the edges of the rim but other then that they are in great working order. SOLD

Last edited by 99ranger; December 8th, 2011 at 05:29 PM. Reason: updated prices and items for sale.

Page generated in 0.09445 seconds with 20 queries