Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - Best bike for my girls to start on
View Single Post
Old December 7th, 2009, 11:41 AM   #3
B
NINJA DEALER

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeeperstrudie View Post
Hey guys,

Something similar may already be in the forum but I couldn't find it. I'm looking at getting my girls into the MX sport, mostly just trail riding, nothing serious...

I have a 7, 12 and 16 year old. My 16 year old has always wanted to but the wife and I steered clear from it, but now my 7 and 12 are talking about it so were starting to put more thought into it.

I as looking at a Honda CRF50 for my 7 year old daughter or a Suzuki 65, but I don't know for my 12 and 16 year old. I was thinking maybe an 80 or 125 that they could share, but would a 125 be too much for my 12 year old, and would an 80 be too small for my 16 year old?

All my girls are very physically fit, and are into sports so I know they'll love this.
Huge difference there.

Kawasaki makes a klx110 (larger than the honda 50 but a lot smaller and more tame than a rm65) I also have a used yamaha ttr90E with electric start here at the shop.

for the larger bike have them sit on a few and almost let them pick what they feel they would be comfortable on, your on the right track i'd say between an 85 and a 125, or a four stroke 140L or similar...
B is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.04437 seconds with 20 queries