Thread: Jeep Skool
View Single Post
Old November 29th, 2009, 09:58 PM   #148
Brods

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2000xjclassic View Post
I believe it comes down to this, Robocon can not be on EVERY website where the name Jeepskool comes up. Here he has asked you to come to his place and post (or PM him) your question with out confrontation. He has certainly not done it in a very eloquent manner but I'm sure it gets old going through the same old argument over and over again.

If there is anything I can do reinstall some confidence in JeepSkool, let me know.
If he is going to come here and use the GL4X4 forum to promote his business then he should be willing to answer questions about the park on the GL4X4 forum. It is the least he can do in return for the free advertising. Clearly he has a problem dealing with people on the internet and should hire someone like you to respond to questions he doesn’t like (or simply keep his mouth shut).

So since you have graciously offered to help get us a better idea of what the park is like, a couple of questions:

Is there a link on the “Skool” main page to the park rules? Is there a pdf where all the rules are clearly stated?

It appears one must become a member of an internet forum to visit the park (first it was JeepinOhio and now JeepSkool) is that true, why?

So if I understand it correctly the park management decides when too much trail damage would occur during a vehicle recovery and then requires the heavy equipment to be used. Is that correct?

What other fees exist for getting stuck and/or breaking down on the trails and who decides when they are applied? For example, is there a fee for the vehicle being in the park past closing time? Etc.

Last edited by Brods; November 29th, 2009 at 10:01 PM.
Brods is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.04662 seconds with 11 queries