Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - Night Owl Explorer Marine night vision
View Single Post
Old November 22nd, 2009, 10:53 PM   #1
04PSD
aka Langford

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default Night Owl Explorer Marine night vision

I got this for Christmas a few years back, but never really used it much. It is the Explorer Marine series (which is waterproof and floats), and I believe it has 3.1x magnification and is considered a Gen I night vision (don't expect it to look like the night vision off of a video game or the movies, but it works well at reasonable distances). It runs off of one Cr123a Lithium battery, and is in like new condition. It may have around 2 hours of total use on it...the lense cap has never been off in a lighted area, so it still works perfect.

I can't find the box that it came in, or the owners manual...so it is just the monoculer itself (but I'm sure the box is floating around in my basement somewhere, so I may still find it). Back when I got it, they were going for around $300...I'm sure the price has dropped some by now, so I'm looking to get $175 OBO for it. Located in La Salle, MI.
04PSD is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.41305 seconds with 20 queries