Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - I need a gun!
Thread: I need a gun!
View Single Post
Old November 22nd, 2009, 02:07 AM   #95
yellowjeeperman
The N3rd

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by L4CX View Post
The best thing a Man can do for his family is stay out of Jail. If you use any kind of Force and Accidentally kill someone, your family will be worse off then if you let them take the TV and Computer. To answer your question simply, I'd make sure my family was safe and I would do all I could to keep them that way until the Authorities arrive. This is not being a "bitch" but rather a smart, responsible person. Something you will understand if you take one of those classes.

Comments like these are what gets you the attitude from most of the people on here. And as far as Spelling goes, You may want to be able to type Proper Paragraphs and Form Sentences of your own first before you start throwing that one around. Either accept the advice you've been given or continue to make a complete fool out of yourself.
That's all for now. I'm too tired to deal with grammar and punctuation right now. Yes I'm a smart-ass.
yellowjeeperman is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.07263 seconds with 20 queries