Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - Attn. Liberals
Thread: Attn. Liberals
View Single Post
Old July 24th, 2006, 09:02 AM   #61
IrishChef
Comfortably Numb

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmujeeper
Do you know that there is an automatic $30,000 sign up bonus to be in the army and they still can't get people to inlist. Doesn't that say something about how the collective young population feels on the matter. I hope you die young for your sake so you won't have to see what the world will be like when we get to your age and are making all the decisions
Actually, the Armed Forces have been hitting their quotas for a number of months now. The reason you don't hear about it is because it is POSITIVE news, which won't be aired on OTA news outlets. You see, they're libs like yourself, and anything that helps the administration is hurtful to them.

As for the bonus, there has always been a bonus of some sort. The fact that it has been increased is due to the fact that they want enlistees of a higher caliber, and this is a more cost effective way to entice them to come aboard. However, hopefully the draft will be instituted so you won't have to worry so much about the troop levels. The way the collective young population feels is most likely ambivilance, laziness and fear. But I don't blame you, per se.....I blame your parents.

Better act quick if you want YOUR 30K !! :tonka:

Page generated in 0.06528 seconds with 20 queries