Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - Attn. Liberals
Thread: Attn. Liberals
View Single Post
Old July 24th, 2006, 12:56 AM   #52
Chiefwoohaw
Pokerob is my B*tch!

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamiesann
Cmujeeper I think you are missing the fact that 9/11 was a catalyst not a direct 100 % isolated pure connection. 9/11 was not by any one nation, does that mean who should sit on our thumb and play sit and spin with our ass?

So 9/11 gives us free reign to go after who ever we want if we think they are terrorist is what your saying? Boy does that sound similar to McCarthyism of the 1950s just switch communist to terrorist and your all set.

Quote:
Radical fundamental Islam is not isolated to al Qaeda, and al Qaeda is not the singular problem we have to worry about. I saw another post about Israel and whether we should get involved or when? Hezbollah’s mission statement says they want to exterminate Israel and push the Jews into the Mediterranean and then wipe out the democratic capitalist west.

Hezbollah is a 100 % enemy of freedom, capitalism democracy, and Christianity, Judaism, Buddhism (al quada has been destroying Buddhist temples since the mid 1990s) and all secular nations.

Let Israel sort out their own problems. They have been doing this since the time of Abraham, Issac and Jacob.

Quote:
If someone called your home and said they were going to kill you and your wife and kids do you call the cops, or you wait for them to show up? When they show up do you try to talk them out of it?
So your getting to my point of my homeland being attacked. Yes, I call the Police to Police my homeland or house in your example. I don't call the Police if someone I don't know in another country is getting attacked. They can call their Police of someone else to help and if that isn't possible then move or take the initive to solve your own problems.
Chiefwoohaw is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.07587 seconds with 20 queries