Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - Attn. Liberals
Thread: Attn. Liberals
View Single Post
Old July 23rd, 2006, 09:20 PM   #44
jamiesann

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmujeeper
Please explain to me when we got attacked by Iraq.

WMD . . Mustard gas . . please!! I'm sure myself or my family would not be affected by some gas going off on the other side of the world. That bastard gained control and some person would do the same in the future. That's how the world works if you have had time to read a history book. We do that in college, read books.

So how come you didn't join up and head off to Iraq to fight if your so Pro US? Would it cut into your GL4x4 time?

And you calling me a boy is kinda funny. So what do you do that you consider yourself a man in a man's world?

Jammison feel free to correct me again since your Always right You might even know when Iraq attacked us.
well i consider trying to kill bush 41 an act of war, there was recently tapes released with saddam saying he was attempting to harm the west. WHO says you have to be defensive and not pro active?

-i am assuming you mean attacking main land us or us occupied territories? Saddam controlled iraq attacked US fighter jets in north iraq countless times in the no fly zone.
jamiesann is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.15575 seconds with 20 queries