Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - Hunting in the City of Kentwood
View Single Post
Old November 13th, 2009, 08:34 AM   #1
Bow_Extreme

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default Hunting in the City of Kentwood

I probably should have checked in to this a bit more. I work over in GR off of 36th Street right near Patterson. Yesterday when I was leaving work, around 3:30pm two guys parked there F150 pulling a dump trailer in the front corner parking lot and proceeded to dress in full camo. I didn't stick around to see if they had bows on them but there dressing in full camo tells me they are likely deer hunting.

This is inside the city limits and very illegal. I suppose I should have dialed up the DNR. If I see them again I will. It just pisses me off considering I know they must have walked across the road and into the heavily wooded area on the north side of 36th street. I know there are some monster bucks running around there given it's a safe haven for them. I suppose these guys didn't care. If you happen to see any reports of a monster buck being take around this area let me know. I could probably identify the 2 individuals again upon sight of them. They drive a red F-150 Long Box, probably 2001-2003 era truck. Hopefully I will see them back here trying this again.
Bow_Extreme is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.05292 seconds with 20 queries