Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - Was the Fort Hood shooter a terrorist?
View Single Post
Old November 10th, 2009, 08:53 PM   #54
aber61

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by L4CX View Post
Yeah, It's about the extremes of those religions. I would hope that most muslims that see what terrorists are doing in the name of thier god would be outraged. It's not a Fair or Acurate Represenation of thier religion. I can Sympathize with them because of the stupid and Selfish things people do in the name of God/Christ. I know it's impossible to figure out but I would be interested to see a Pie chart indicating what percentage of Muslims are Extremeist Ghadists and what ones are not. I think the Percentages would surprise some of the people on this site and in our country.

On which side this guy is on, I have no idea. Sounds to me like he could have just snapped. It reminds me of the Dentist Riddle. Which one dentist do you go to? The one with good teeth or bad teeth? Bad teeth because he can't work on his own teeth. Maybe the same could be said about him, Maybe he was a really good shrink and the rest weren't that great.

BTW, When ever the witches debate comes up I can't help but think of Monty Python. "Burn Her" "Small Pebbles"
According to what I have heard about this guy he did not just snap. This was a planned attack. One does not jump on a table and call out how great his god is and then start shooting in his name. This guy had been in contact with terrorists(alkyda) and had attended mosques which 9/11 terrorists also attended. We need not sympythize with this man he had a plan to kill as many american solders as possible then himself, which he was not successful in doing. Now I can see him shot for treason and put in front of a firing squad.
If the peace loving muslims do not condem this act then they themselves are jusy as guilty of condoning jihad actions. And they wonder why they are profiled against when not one will stand up against these type of radicals.
aber61 is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.06237 seconds with 20 queries