Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - Was the Fort Hood shooter a terrorist?
View Single Post
Old November 10th, 2009, 09:29 PM   #53
L4CX
Out for the Summer!

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikesova View Post
I apologize, I did say Christians, I should have said Jews. Either way, people pick and choose with religious beliefs. Obviously not all muslims are out trying to kill the infidel, just like not all Jews are out trying to burn witches or kill people who gather sticks on the sabbath.
Yeah, It's about the extremes of those religions. I would hope that most muslims that see what terrorists are doing in the name of thier god would be outraged. It's not a Fair or Acurate Represenation of thier religion. I can Sympathize with them because of the stupid and Selfish things people do in the name of God/Christ. I know it's impossible to figure out but I would be interested to see a Pie chart indicating what percentage of Muslims are Extremeist Ghadists and what ones are not. I think the Percentages would surprise some of the people on this site and in our country.

On which side this guy is on, I have no idea. Sounds to me like he could have just snapped. It reminds me of the Dentist Riddle. Which one dentist do you go to? The one with good teeth or bad teeth? Bad teeth because he can't work on his own teeth. Maybe the same could be said about him, Maybe he was a really good shrink and the rest weren't that great.

BTW, When ever the witches debate comes up I can't help but think of Monty Python. "Burn Her" "Small Pebbles"
L4CX is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.08140 seconds with 20 queries