Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - Was the Fort Hood shooter a terrorist?
View Single Post
Old November 10th, 2009, 07:41 PM   #43
mikesova
My 4x4 is a Subaru.

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to mikesova

Quote:
Originally Posted by L4CX View Post
As long as you keep it straight facts, I don't care what you teach. It's when personal ideas/thoughts get mixed in there is when I have a Problem. Not saying this happens with you, just saying.

The Bible does say that, but the bible also teaches that Christ came to abolish the old law by fullfilling it. Christianity teaches the Teachings of Christ; the main two commandments being: 1) Love The Lord with all your heart, mind, and soul 2) Love your Neighbor as yourself. The first of these two is part of the Old Testement laws. The Second was braught into the picture by Christ.

The Old testement laws were specific because of the absence of the holy spirit in those people. They didn't have it to help them Decern what is sin or not. That doesn't mean we can't learn from those commandments, but if one condredicts Christs teaching then we won't follow it. This is what I mean when I say "Understanding of the Bible".

You need to make the Clear Distinction between The Hebrew Religion and Chrsitian Religion. Christianity was born from the Hebrew religion but it is not the Hebrew Religion. The Hebrew Religion is the "past" of the Christian Religion. The Future only lies on Christs Sacrifice on the cross.

Also please keep in mind that I was not the one that braught up Christianity, You did. LIke you always do. Even though you say you don't have something agianst it.
I apologize, I did say Christians, I should have said Jews. Either way, people pick and choose with religious beliefs. Obviously not all muslims are out trying to kill the infidel, just like not all Jews are out trying to burn witches or kill people who gather sticks on the sabbath.
mikesova is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.78798 seconds with 20 queries