View Single Post
Old November 5th, 2009, 07:19 AM   #1
uncledick
Kreepy Krawlerz Off Road

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default lifted 89 grand wagoneer

i bought this wagoneer from a neighbor a few months ago and have realized this is not what i want to build. so if any one is interested i would like to see what trades could happen. im looking for a small truck, samurai, toyota, or cherokee.

the specs: 6'' rustys off road lift with 1'' shackles. like new 33/12.50/15 bf goodrich all terrains on white 8'' wagon wheels that were painted black.
i gutted the interrioir of carpeting and took care of all bits of surface rust and fixed a hole in the floor on driver side with 20 gauge steel and herculined the entire interior. power seats and windows. has the amc 360 with 99,000 miles on it. there is a minor transmission leak, i was told it was the pan gasket. rear window has a burned out motor so glass is not in it but i do have it, previous owner had a clear vinyl snap on window made for it wich i have. and there is no head liner. i took the doors off and wired quick disconects for the electronics.
truck also can come with a 360 block, all the guts and heads. a new in the box edelbrock aluminum intake manifold, gasket set, high flow water pump, heat wrapped headers, holly 4 barrel 670 carb new in the box. i dont think im missing anything. the body is in pritty good shape minimul rust no dents.

i hate doing this but i just found out i dont know how to post pics... so i will email them to who ever is interested.
uncledick is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.05100 seconds with 11 queries