Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - 1998 Chevy Blazer - - SOLD!
View Single Post
Old November 2nd, 2009, 04:56 PM   #1
redfan13
Lets Go Red Wings!

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default 1998 Chevy Blazer - - SOLD!

I have for sale my 1998 Chevy Blazer 4x4 4door.
It has 133,000 miles. Black, paint isn't perfect, a few dents and dings, the biggest "dent" is behind the rear door on the passenger side (see pics). And there is a bit of surface rust starting to show above the driver side rear wheel-well.

It has the 4.3L Vortec V6.
I put herculiner on the lower body. It had some surface rust when i bought it, i ground down the rust to bare metal, applied POR-15, and then put on the Herculiner. Its got Stock Chevy ZR2 Rims (i have center caps ordered and on the way), and Tires are Uniroyal Liberator A/T's with about 8,000 miles. It has an aftermarket all chrome grille, with a painted black bowtie. The mirrors are aftermarket off of a 1999+ the 98 mirrors looked like mickey mouse ears and i hated it so i put these on. It has a remote start.
New Stuff:
Rebuilt Rear-End (by a certified GM Mechanic)
U-Joints
Brakes front and rear
EGR Valve
MAP Sensor
Tune up - cap, rotor, plugs, and wires.
Fuel Pump
Radiator
Power Steering Pump
Rear Brake Line
Some of the front suspension components (i'm not sure what was replaced it was done before i purchased the vehicle)

It has been in the mud before (as you can see from my avatar), but i meticulously cleaned it. I spent like two hours underneath trying to get all the mud off of it i could.

I'm asking $2500 If you have any questions PM me here i will get back to you as soon as i can.
The only thing i would consider trades for is a Fullsize Chevy Ext Cab 4x4, Good shape.

Pics:

Last edited by redfan13; November 14th, 2009 at 12:12 AM.

Page generated in 0.08050 seconds with 20 queries