Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - Nitto Mud Grappler, 35x12.50 R18LT SOLD SOLD
View Single Post
Old October 30th, 2009, 11:56 PM   #5
Mr.Green456123
I can levitate!
 
Mr.Green456123's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-29-05
Location: Nort Keralina
Posts: 8,680
iTrader: (6)
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Default

65%ish maybe more. The other 3 have varing treads from 35% down to 20%. I have been drinking so my % may be off by 5%. They are behind my garage right now so I can get a better look at them in the AM.
Mr.Green456123 is offline  
 
Page generated in 0.05164 seconds with 21 queries