Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - Couple questions
View Single Post
Old October 23rd, 2009, 12:33 PM   #11
clarkstoncracker
lol

Mentioned: 156 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to clarkstoncracker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vitalidle View Post
Couple questions: I posted up an ad and it said it would have to be reviewed by a mod to make sure its not spam. Is that the case for all marketplace ads? Im not complaining as I know some forums won't let you post pics until you have so many posts. Is that the case here? I haven't come across a sticky that says otherwise so I don't know. Also I don't see a membership signup link what it costs and what or if there are any perks for said membership. If there is its probobly right in front of me! lol. Can you point me in the right direction. Thanks
One of the spam prevention methods here is to stop the posting of links from new members for an x amount of time. You're all set now.

Since you're the first newbie to ever post in the right forum, I just paid $12.00 for you so you can be a subscriber to the website with unlimited pms, and access to the SS area

You also now have premier status to the pavementpounder Q&A section on this site. Feel free to shoot him a PM with any questions you might have and you will be moved to the front of the line.

Page generated in 0.06380 seconds with 20 queries