Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - *** SOLD *** 2000 TJ Sport $5000 obo *** SOLD ***
View Single Post
Old October 14th, 2009, 07:26 PM   #1
shouldabenacowboy
Hope and Change?

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default *** SOLD *** 2000 TJ Sport $5000 obo *** SOLD ***

I JUST found out work is sending me back on the road and I will be living out of my car again. I want to see if anyone on here is interested in my Jeep if the dealers try to low-ball me with trade in value.

I don't have any pictures, but I can post them if requested... It's too dark to snap any right now....

Black 2000 TJ Sport
149,xxx miles
4.0 I6
Automatic trans
Hard & soft top (hard top currently on)
Toyo 31x10.5x15 tires bought in may of "08, but have 40k on them
There is some rust on the drivers front fender where it meets the flare but that is all the rust.
AC blows cold.
It does need a blower resistor for the heat/AC... Low and High do work.
AM/FM/CD/MP3 stereo with removable face
Cobra 75 CB installed with Wislon 5000 antenna (needs a new coax cable)

This has been my daily driver since 2004 when I bought it with 45k miles. I have had no major issues since I've had it. Since Jan 08 I have put on 50k miles driving back and forth from Port Huron MI to Dearborn MI, Lousiville KY, Chicago IL & Buffalo NY.

Work told me no more travel, but well....they lied and I need a job. So now I want to get a newer, more fuel efficent car for my life on the road.

If someone on here buys it, I will throw in $100 cash so you can get it detailed

Please let me know if interested

Thanks
Matt

Last edited by shouldabenacowboy; October 15th, 2009 at 08:55 PM. Reason: sold in 26hrs... thank you :)

Page generated in 0.05959 seconds with 20 queries