View Single Post
Old October 5th, 2009, 10:07 AM   #1
turnofftheradio

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default a car guy on a truck forum

thought I would take a minute to introduce myself here since some members may be getting offers on their trucks for sale from me. My last truck was an 86 bronco, we had a love-hate relationship.
[IMG][/IMG]

I sold it in trade a few years back and have not been back to the truck world since. most recently Hondas have been my interest. I own two preludes, a 2000 and a 1980, first and last generation. the 80 is currently for sale on xceedspeed.

[IMG][/IMG]

my other recent interests are a 72 suzuki waterbuffalo that may get finished before I am 80

and I have been gaining interst in lawn tractors for some odd reason.
my first is a not very impressive early 90's mtd. cuts the lawn nice at least

I've been a member on xceedspeed for a few years now, a member of preludepower, and was a part of the great lakes prelude org. before it disentegrated, and was a member of xceedoffroad a while back when I had my truck. I had taken it to silver lake for 3 yrs before i sold it, and really enjoyed it.
Lately I've realized thatcar meets and shows just don't excite me like driving a truck did, so I'm trying to get back into it.

I've been lurking about here for a bit and look forward to being a part of your community
turnofftheradio is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.05921 seconds with 11 queries