Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - Bad Seller Alert! BIG ISSUE! Calling out 1badzuk for some answers...
View Single Post
Old September 27th, 2009, 11:21 AM   #398
hillbillyrockstar
Country folks living LOUD

Location: from St. Clair County, working in Baltimore MD for a while
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1badzuk View Post
nope you said it was fake you said you would post it and say sorry for dragging me into this deal! you havent
Fuck that, I most certainly did.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hillbillyrockstar View Post
Couldn't post up yesterday because I worked EMS 7AM yesterday till 7AM today and was running like crazy on the ambulance and I just got home.

Like 1badzuk says, we talked yesterday.....

I owed him an apology for dragging him into this so far. It was between me and his dad and he didn't deserve to have his reputation as a stand up seller on here drug down. I didn't know he did so much business on here and relied on it for his personal income so much. Had I known that, I would have contacted him personally. Again though, I was under the impression that this was a "Father and Son" sale, since he NEVER made mention that it was just his dads in the original "For Sale" post. I apologized to him yesterday on the phone and I'm doing it publically here for what it's worth.

Sorry for dragging yur ass into this.
As for me admitting it was a fake, I said IF THAT'S WHAT IT TOOK TO GET THE MONEY, I'D COME ON HERE AND ADMIT THAT IT WAS A FAKE!

I NEVER said it actually was yesterday. Again, in case you wern't paying attention, I told you that if that's what it took, then that's what I'd do. My little itrader bullshit rating doesn't matter to me like it does to you. I'll do what I have to in order to get the fuckin money back. I could care less about what people on here think of me, unlike you who is trying to save yur oh so precious i trader reputation.

I don't know what your trying to accomplish by getting me to admit that it's a fake.

But for the record.

IT's A FAKE
hillbillyrockstar is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.07107 seconds with 20 queries