Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - Bad Seller Alert! BIG ISSUE! Calling out 1badzuk for some answers...
View Single Post
Old September 26th, 2009, 10:10 AM   #273
biohazardbill
The Biohazards

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

I just read this whole thread... I have a few things to say and Im not pointing fingers etc...

A deal was made... there was no fuss about the deal til the end. Therefore all parties seemed to be in agreement.

Hillbilly makes a post actually asking how this should be handled.
That was basically the only post made by him til 1badzuk just starts spouting off accusations without any proof, and not just one many. The more you spoke the more you dug yourself a hole as bascially everything you stated was proven to be a lie. You would think with your dad's history.. and with a public record its not just heresay... you would have thought twice about defending him without first getting the facts. Seems you could have just asked hillbilly for proof of the transactions before making yourself look like an ass.

I am glad you guys were able to come to an agreement and hopefully it gets resolved...

Your dad is lucky hillbilly is taking the legal route unlike some of these rednecks on here.. especially with your father having identifying marks public...

"Tattoo- Center Left Ankle - blue heart and red flower" Hard core....
biohazardbill is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.05933 seconds with 20 queries