Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - Bad Seller Alert! BIG ISSUE! Calling out 1badzuk for some answers...
View Single Post
Old September 26th, 2009, 11:04 AM   #271
greygoose
I'm the dude

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1badzuk View Post
really why would i need to grasp any thing he is getting paid and thats all that matters
Because your father is a piece of trash, and you still wont let it go that the contract is fake. As CC and others have stated on here, why would he bring all of this evidence to the table and then make a fake contract. He would just be shooting himself in the foot. You know your father has problems, and this guy has given you no reason to doubt what he says (via proof of money orders) So stop trying to pick on him and defend your dipshit father. You stated in another thread that your father was a coke head and you had to raise your siblings by yourself in a crappy apartment, Why on earth you still associate with your father is beyond me. You are grasping at straws because I as well as many others on here believe the contract to be legitimate. I also believe that your father can not be trusted, I think more than one member on here would agree with that as well. Stop your ignorant posts about the contract being fake and get him his money.
greygoose is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.06476 seconds with 20 queries