Updated expenses in first post.
got a bunch of work done on this today. My tank and pressure switch came last week so I got the tank prepped with fittings, safety valve, plugs and a drain.
then installed the inverted flare fitting to the manifold output.
Installed the pressure switch (90 on, 120 off)
I was originally going to use a toggle switch I had laying around, but to be honest it wasn't very high quality and although it was new felt like the lever would snap off. plus I wanted a light to let me know when the compressor was running and when it shut off so i got a new switch and indicator light.
then I dug through my wire box and matched the wire gauge to that of the clutch and got that attached to the pressure switch.
routed the wire to the loom and ran it into the cab
I ran the power lead to a 12v switched ignition with a 20a fuse on it.
The light is powered on the same terminal as the switch and grounded to the dash. had to drill 2 1/2" holes to mount the switch and light in the dash
Tested the function of it, compressor on, light on
Everything back together.
Next I will fab a mount for the tank and plumb the line.