Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - 1987 Comanche, Rolling w/title
View Single Post
Old July 14th, 2006, 01:00 PM   #1
Cooter
Dad Kickin' It OldSkool

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Default 1987 Comanche, Rolling w/title

This was another GLJT Member's old rig, and while I wanted to finish it up, I have decided parting it out would help out a couple other projects I'm working on.

It currently has a 350 Chevy set up to run on propane, SM465, and a Down East Flipped D300, but I will be using the engine and t-case in other projects. (engine in the '69 CJ6, and D300 with my crawlerbox project)

What is left-

1987 Comanche body with SOA rear, 4.5" lift front (Pix show it with sagged 3" springs with a spacer) Rockers replaced with box tube. Front D30/rear D35 both with 4.10s. (Rear pretty hashed, front with one piece 297x shafts in a disconnect housing) As it sits, it will just barely clear Q78s (lots of fender trimming), and it still will acept a small block chevy. Some rust in the floors and driver's door. The Q78s are not included, but I have some steel wheels with decent roller tires on it. It also has a Harbor Freight winch mounted behind the bumper, but I plan on using it on my trailer.

Price as listed above- $400

I also have a fairly rare AMC M20 from a Comanche, 4.10 gears, factory 1 piece shafts with a 5 on 4 1/2" bolt pattern that I will include for an extra $150 if you buy the Comanche, $225 by itself (I have a Lock Right locker for this rear end that may be available, as well)

Or-

An open 3.54 XJ D44 (I may actually also have an MJ D44 but I would have to check) drum to drum, bad pinion seal. I will include it with the MJ for an extra $210, or $300 by itself

I can bring this to the west side/GR area if needed.

~EDIT- I now have a set of 4 Q78s that I can include with this for an additional $300 if you buy the Jeep. You would still need to swap them onto a set of wheels. (beadlocks aren't included)

Last edited by Cooter; November 18th, 2007 at 12:57 PM.
Cooter is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.08556 seconds with 20 queries