Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - lets talk Ford trucks
View Single Post
Old September 13th, 2009, 11:19 PM   #2
boggin-machine

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

ford has ta new diesel coming out. 6.7 diesel.

i really like my duramax. its comfy to ride in. the diesel has tons of power stock or with a chip.
the ifs isnt that bad. depends on what you wanna do?
the 07 and new lmm duramax has some nuts to it. change the exhaust to a non dpf system and throw in a edge with juice programmer and you are set. run no more then 85 horse tune on a normal basis and you will never have a problem. the allison tranny is hard to beat.

the dodge cummin package is awesome. but the 6.7 doesnt get such great mileage with all the new emmissions crap its got bolt to it. plus the truck's interior is less the desireable. some will argue this is the truck of choice simply cause of the cummins, i dont care for dodge trucks. i would buy a cummins though.

ford doesnt have anything to offer as of now besides the 7.3
but even then why would it be a pretty common swap to drop a cummins into the ford.
it will be interesting to see what the new 6.7 has going for it. the had a article about it in my magazine i just got but i havent read it yet
boggin-machine is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.04228 seconds with 20 queries