Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - What is an asshole?
View Single Post
Old September 2nd, 2009, 10:36 PM   #131
Mr Toes - R.I.P.
November 7, 1958 - July 22, 2011

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

If you're talking about US troops in Iraq and Afghanistan I don't think the attacks will ever stop as long as we are in those countries. So the only conclusion I can think of is packing up and going home. Maybe those that want a continued US military presence there have an idea. I don't, which is a big part of why I was not in favor of going into Iraq when we did. Not way out.
Why stop there, get all of our troops out of every foriegn country.

No, nothing like that. So you say

Yep, thats what I say.

Sure, tax more spend less. But what do you cut that won't cause more problems?
Tax less spend less. Cut foriegn aid, eliminate the IRS and federal income tax, cut the money we spend on Congress and the House, cut politians salaries, cut the money given to foriegn companies, increase tax on foriegn imports, start running the country like a busniess.

I understand that many have fake documentation. I do not expect employers to become forgery detection experts, but I'm also sure that some employers don't go through the proper methods but just pay cash under the table. I don't have a problem with sending them to prison, but were going to need more prisons. Theres a lot of then out there.
Gitmo

Oh, you were agreeing with me. I'm not used to
I thought you were agreeing with me.....:sonicjay:
Mr Toes - R.I.P. is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.06221 seconds with 20 queries