Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - What is an asshole?
View Single Post
Old September 2nd, 2009, 06:15 AM   #129
Mr Toes - R.I.P.
November 7, 1958 - July 22, 2011

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by brewmenn View Post
We are at war with groups in Iran and Afghanistan. No, we are not at war with "The Country of..." But our solders are there, getting attacked and attacking, killing and dieing. I don't care what you, Obama, Bush, or the media calls that. I call it war. And that is what we need to find an end to. I did not say anything about troops leaving. If we can somehow end up with a stable government that likes us in either place it would make sense to have military bases there like we have in Germany and Japan. I'm not sure if that will ever happen. What sensible conclusion do you see regarding a conclusion to attacks on Americans?

No, nothing like that. So you say

I'm sure that everyone wishes it really was that easy.
And I don't care what Jen or Obama think. It is, this is so simple but nobody wants to do it.

No, but I can condemn a company for violating federal law. It is against the law for someone to hire someone that is not eligible to work here. You a business owner that employs people aren't you? then I don't have to explain what in I-9 form is. I'm all for getting rid of that "liberal politically correct albatross" and let you ask the questions that need to be asked to determine if the person is eligible to work here. I know a ton of people that have non english speking people working for them, they all provide a complete W-9 social security information and every other piece of information we as employers are allowed to ask for. They also have employees deported on a regular basis because they are here illegally....How can you blame the employer. They should punish the illegal. put them in prison for 5 years in harsh conditions, then send them packing, they won't want to come back so soon. Hey send them to Gitmo....

Which cart and horse combo are you referring to?
The we don't really know the problem but lets have a solution horse and cart. Just like you said" Before you can fix something you have to figure why it's broken."
Mr Toes - R.I.P. is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.06412 seconds with 20 queries