View Single Post
Old August 30th, 2009, 06:43 PM   #5
kickstand
sHaMoNe!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScOoTeR View Post
Chad,
what bike you got and how many speeds? I can set you up uber cheap if I have the parts - and I can do the install free - I have plenty of tools.

I have new v-brakes just sitting around, ceramic rimmed wheels 7 to 9 speed, cassettes a plenty, some derailleurs and maybe even some handlebars and stuff. We'll getcha running cheap (close to free) in no time.
scoots I have a trek 4900 I bought back in like 2001. I have zero complaints about the bike, I have given it a VERY light tune up each spring, and then ridden the shit out of it, and it still performs pretty damn good with minimal problems, but the crispness is gone in the bike. Was hoping a serious tune up would bring it back, as the bike fits me well and is durable as hell, perfect set up for me.

Scoots, your super close so once I figure out what i need maybe I'll swing by after work sometime or something. Also need to find a friend of mine a solid but cheap mountain bike here soon as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chadcooper55 View Post
post more details. i got lots of stuff laying around.
I'll try and figure out the technical terms for all the things that I need/want to pick up and post them up.
kickstand is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.04576 seconds with 11 queries