Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - 1970 Bronco $4000
View Single Post
Old August 29th, 2009, 06:45 PM   #3
Ebs

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

It smelled of scam but I had to inquire, sure enough:

Quote:
Hi,

I appreciate your interest for my truck. It is still for sale. It has 72000 miles and it is perfect condition by everything(engine,trans,interior,exterior).You need only gas and you can run it without any problems at all. The vin number is U15FLK41212.The title is clear and on my name.Reason of sale is that i moved to Birmingham(United Kingdom) with my new job and i can't register the truck here since it is made for USA, according to USA standards so i guess it is time for my truck to get a new home.The price is $4000 and i am sorry but i don't accept trades.I already have lots of emails that i need to sort them out and i will take in consideration only those persons who are really interested in buying my truck to be sure that we don't waste each other time.Let me know if you want to see more pictures and i will send them to you.

Thank you.

P.S. If you decide to buy the truck,i will make a private auction just for you on eBay so you can purchase it there. That way you will receive assistance for the purchase, paperwork, title transfer and an extended warranty. They also are guaranteeing purchases up to 50.000 so we will both be protected.

David Slackton
Ebs is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.06250 seconds with 20 queries