I'm picking up a good running (but w/semi-rough body) '90 Grand Wagoneer (142,9XX miles, IIRC) tonight. It's a 360 auto, and it runs really
smooth. It's driveable up to about 30 mph, but it has a broken front leaf spring on the driver's side. That's fast enough to validate that everything works properly.
I bought this to get the driver-drop non-disco Dana 44 front axle for my CJ-10a
(doing a 4WD conversion).
I'll be parting out the rest of the Grand Wagoneer as people need parts. Here are some prices for some of the bigger items:
- Good-running 360 V-8 - 142,9XX miles, smokes just a little when started, complete w/all accessories, $275 ***SOLD***
- Centered D44 rear axle - ***SOLD***
- TF727 transmission - 142,9XX miles, works well, $150 (cheaper if you buy the t-case, too) ***SOLD***
- NP-229 transfer case - $100 (cheaper if you buy the trans, too) ***SOLD***
- A/C setup - Blows cold & works well, $100 for everything minus the A/C compressor (which will stay with the motor)
- Interior items - Tan leather in decent shape, inquire for specific items.
I'm not in a big hurry to sell this stuff (busy with house projects & the CJ-10a at the moment). Feel free to make offers on anything from this vehicle, but if they're stupid
-low offers, I'll probably just ignore you. :tonka: I'm not really interested in trades (just cash), unless you have weird/rare Jeep parts to offer (I'm a sucker for Scrambler stuff, as well as "off the beaten path" Jeep parts). I don't plan on bumping this post a dozen+ times, and will probably list anything that isn't sold on eBay in the next 4-8 weeks.
Teaser pics below. Several more pics can be seen by CLICKING HERE