Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - Parting out '90 Grand Wagoneer (runs good...NOW WITH PICS)
View Single Post
Old July 11th, 2006, 01:42 PM   #1
1x1_Speed_Craig
Simplify...

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Default Parting out '90 Grand Wagoneer (runs good...NOW WITH PICS)

I'm picking up a good running (but w/semi-rough body) '90 Grand Wagoneer (142,9XX miles, IIRC) tonight. It's a 360 auto, and it runs really smooth. It's driveable up to about 30 mph, but it has a broken front leaf spring on the driver's side. That's fast enough to validate that everything works properly.

I bought this to get the driver-drop non-disco Dana 44 front axle for my CJ-10a (doing a 4WD conversion).

I'll be parting out the rest of the Grand Wagoneer as people need parts. Here are some prices for some of the bigger items:
  • Good-running 360 V-8 - 142,9XX miles, smokes just a little when started, complete w/all accessories, $275 ***SOLD***
  • Centered D44 rear axle - ***SOLD***
  • TF727 transmission - 142,9XX miles, works well, $150 (cheaper if you buy the t-case, too) ***SOLD***
  • NP-229 transfer case - $100 (cheaper if you buy the trans, too) ***SOLD***
  • A/C setup - Blows cold & works well, $100 for everything minus the A/C compressor (which will stay with the motor)
  • Interior items - Tan leather in decent shape, inquire for specific items.

I'm not in a big hurry to sell this stuff (busy with house projects & the CJ-10a at the moment). Feel free to make offers on anything from this vehicle, but if they're stupid-low offers, I'll probably just ignore you. :tonka: I'm not really interested in trades (just cash), unless you have weird/rare Jeep parts to offer (I'm a sucker for Scrambler stuff, as well as "off the beaten path" Jeep parts). I don't plan on bumping this post a dozen+ times, and will probably list anything that isn't sold on eBay in the next 4-8 weeks.

Thanks,
Craig

EDIT 7/13/2006: Teaser pics below. Several more pics can be seen by CLICKING HERE.

Last edited by 1x1_Speed_Craig; August 3rd, 2006 at 09:51 PM.
1x1_Speed_Craig is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.07599 seconds with 20 queries