Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - For those that carry
View Single Post
Old August 14th, 2009, 10:30 PM   #17
mudd_jumper

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AGoodBuzz View Post
I've never carried a gun in my life (outside of the military) and lived in and walked the streets of some pretty bad neighborhoods. Never had a problem I couldn't see coming and avoid (other than cops). HOWEVER, I do like guns and one day want to buy one, so this is interesting to read. I have no idea what most of you are talking about, but I'm interested in knowing more.

So after I take the gun safety courses and go out with someone who knows WTF they're doing, how much can I expect to spend on a nice handgun?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kixx007 View Post
You're in Canton. I recommend stopping in the Firing Line at Ford and Hix.
AS he said. Expect to pay is a vary vauge word. On what you want. it is just like expect to pay for that jeep part. Every one has an opion on it functionality worth and if it is any good at all. SO go look at A LOT of firearms and if you know any one that owns then shot them or rent them. Heck I bet I a lot of us here would take you to the range just for fun becuase we need the practice to.
mudd_jumper is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.06120 seconds with 20 queries