View Single Post
Old August 11th, 2009, 08:24 AM   #18
PeteC
Get Up and Go

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mudford View Post
Hey Pete,

I didn't just take their word for it I actually looked on craigslist and saw ads for paid activists for healtcare reform. Look for yourself! Just think, you could be getting paid for supporting Obama's agenda! There is a job for supporting the "Cap and Trade", I even saw one for a calling campaign for "progressive causes" These are on Los Angeles craigslist. I saw them listed for some other cities too.

Why would they say all the stuff about astroturf and republican plants when activists supporting the bill are being hired to do it?

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/lac...315447872.html

Now is our chance to make health care work.
America’s health care system is broken. Health care costs are spiraling out of control, throwing families, businesses and government into financial crisis. Families are worried their health coverage won’t be there when they need it. Our country can’t afford to wait for health reform that keeps costs down and protects consumers.
We can’t wait for affordable, dependable health care.

We’re fighting for health care that will protect families’ financial health, lay out a clear path for all Americans to afford health care, and improve patient safety and quality care.

You can work for change.
Join motivated staff around the country working to make change happen. You can make great friends and money along the way. Earn $400-$600 a week.

To apply for a job, visit our website—www.JobsThatMatter.org—or call Peter at 213-251-8630

That is copied right from their add. All I did was highlight a scary part of it. At least they are honest. They know it won't help costs or help people.

Why is the part highlighted in read scarey? You have a problem keeping costs down and protecting consumers?

This appears to be an ad where people can make money and help a cause they believe in, in whatever capacity (it does not specify). It is not a call to disrupt the process.

But since it is from the reform supporters, it is automatically evil. Is that your stance?
PeteC is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.05530 seconds with 11 queries