I needed to finally put some finish detsils on my Jeep, mostly body stuff. I made up some flatfenders out of 1.5 tube and cut the flat stuff with my cnc plasma. I didn't want a flair so I ran the tube down the hood line for a foot or so.
I also made a new set of rocker guards as my old ones were a temporary fix for a trip (last year) I also added a step and got the chance to use my dimple dies.
I was able to snag the very first set of rear corner blanks from Adam at Unlimited
and after I cut the wheelwells and the hole for the led's they mounted up easily and fit great.
So after having all that new metal and a body that has been abused for years I decided to just paint the whole thing. I think it turned out pretty good for my first paint job. I have a few spots I'm not thrilled with but for a trail jeep it looks good. Plus it all matches and all the old scratches are gone. I had to self etch prime the new stuff and scuff the factory paint with some help from Hillbillydelux and my wife.
Then there was a day of masking that my wife and I did and we shot it last sunday morning.
After 3 coats and a day or so to dry and put all the crap back on it was done in time for our silver lake trip.