Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - this is a wake up
View Single Post
Old July 10th, 2009, 07:51 PM   #4
mideerslayer
NEVER GIVE UP!

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marine_mike View Post
We can't blame a culture or religion for the action of a few asshats, but I don't believe that any of those people working at the festival, in the right. I would actually follow up with a law suite. If for anything, to introduce those duchebags to the American judicial system. The funny thing was that the guy that was speaking the whole time had middle eastern features. Mighta been the chubby white guy that gave it away....lol
its a dam shame that people like your self go over to the sand box and fight to keep these ass hats in line since they dont like Christianity and are trying to remove it from the free world. Then they come over here wher eit is a free country and try to tell a fellow american that they cant do what they want in the streets of america.

If they want to live in a world like that go back home, im sure there are a few guys that have some welcome home gifts for them maybe a 7.62, i heard those come across nicely
mideerslayer is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.07620 seconds with 20 queries