Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - 98 TJ Build....Updated 4/16/10
View Single Post
Old June 30th, 2009, 12:22 PM   #395
benny87
Young Gun..!

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Well Updates, ya its been all small sheet metal and what not. No real picures. Made some neat looking covers for my air shocks in the rear fenders, bought an art carr shifter today actually. Made a mechanical linkage design here at my work for my atlas instead of cables. Umm working on a design for the center console and what not. Looking at some wiring stuff for the engine and a fuel cell. So just a bunch of little tedious work..

I tapped my upper links, they are for 7/8" Rod ends. I dont remember my tubing thickness, but I had to drill them before I could tap them. I want to say they were OD 1.25" x .25" wall. But dont hold me to it.

For the atlas tail shaft support. It is still in the air on what i am going to do because for simplicity I might be able to make a mount that will support the case from the bottom plate and might be able to get that to work, But its still in the air because I have its small bolts that hold the bottom plate on the tcase and I would be supper mad if I destroyed the threads soo. When i finish the fuel and the interior stuff and wiring I will take the tub off once again and do some more fab work down there.
benny87 is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.05704 seconds with 20 queries