Messed up trailer wiring
I bought a boat and am now having trouble with the trailer lighting. its an 8 year old ez loader double axle trailer and it seems to have some pretty messed up wiring... heres what it does
1. When running lights are on only back two taillights work but when u hit the brake nothing they go out
2. When running lights are off the brake lights work fine
3. The three center lights on the trailer dont work
4. the fender marker lights on the front and back of the fenders dont work
5. Seems that the ground coming from the trailer to the truck (white wire) is cut right at the connector
the wierd thing is that they worked 2 nights ago and then last night this happened.
think that one ground wire is causing all my problems or you think its more?
also all of the wires are in the trailer tubing so kinda hard to check em