Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - Should we really care about homeless adults?
View Single Post
Old June 28th, 2006, 10:17 PM   #30
87'YJ
Jeeps, Journey and Jesus

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by deuce228
Good for him if he does. Read the quote again. He still has despite if and what he gives sooooooooooo, he should still give because there are still plenty that need. We should give away everything to those that need not matter what they need for, no matter what put them in the situation to beg.

:stan3:
There is nothing worng with Having things, nor is there anything wrong with having nothing.

I'll put it another way for you, it is the obligation of those who can help to reach out to those who are to weak to help themselves.

When was the last time you took a homeless dude out to dinner and sat and talked with him for a few hours (many of them have no one to care about them)? when was the last time you went to a soup kitchen to help out? When was the last time you went into a prison or Juevenille detention and spent time with prisoners? When was the last time that you went to a hospital or retirement home to spend time with the elderly? These are things that I and my church do through out the month

Think about it for a second. To better society, we need people to serve each other. You can either impact your town, city and world, or you can do nothing and have no lasting legacy whatsoever.
87'YJ is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.06041 seconds with 20 queries