Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - Should we really care about homeless adults?
View Single Post
Old June 28th, 2006, 10:07 PM   #29
87'YJ
Jeeps, Journey and Jesus

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DOUCHEBAG228
Animals can and will fend for themselves. They will not beg, nor do they need to. If you want starving dogs to fend for themselves then you do not have children. The dogs will surely eat the children, and the old people, and the homeless really. Anyone not able to fend for themselves. Remember animals are animals.

People too can fend for themselves, tho the homeless often chose not to. Spew more bible verses, but until you sell that scrambler, the vette, and the house and give that money to the homeless than you are no different than we, except you are merely fooling yourself by not following what you preach.
Hey DOUCHE BAG. Do you know me? Have you met me? How do you know how much money I give away? I give away a much larger percentage of my income than most people do. I have bought toys, yes, but I make alot of money.

I give away more than enough of my money because I feel a moral obligation to help the poor. Do NOT call me out on such an issue.

Last edited by 87'YJ; June 28th, 2006 at 10:18 PM.
87'YJ is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.06596 seconds with 20 queries