View Single Post
Old June 16th, 2009, 03:25 PM   #158
95geo

Quote:
Originally Posted by liv2mx View Post
i have been tossing around links and coilovers.i love how stable my jeep is with the rear leaves.no sway bars front or rear. i have had zero issues with them. mike has replaced every joint in his links.his uppers twice.rubicon express joints sure are junk.i will never buy joints.heims seem to last alot longer.
when i link it, it will have some cool coilovers with air bypasses and air bumps.
he shouldnt have blown any joints out unless they got loose and did nothing about it, got a bad batch or something is binding up. on the flip side, if there is not much vertical seperation at the axle end then the forces going into the links can be a lot higher, not sure if that could be something or not? I havent seen a heim joint last longer than any generic "flex joint" and the same goes for the opposite. the both last a long time when used and maintained properly.

you dont need bypasses, it's just $500 per corner and more crap to try and package. remote reservoir 2.5's will be all you need. add in the air bumps and you can do everything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liv2mx View Post
i dont want a atlas because of the noise. rubi case is going in soon.
nice excuse if I thought you could hear some t-case gear noise over the rest of your jeep I might believe you.
95geo is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.04919 seconds with 11 queries