View Single Post
Old June 26th, 2006, 10:04 AM   #66
jamiesann

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmujeeper
I'm still unsure who the attacker on 9/11 really was.
you make it seem as though only 9/11 related terror is an issue. The whole radical islam movement is an issue, most of the middle east is a hot bed, and add oil to the mix and its not as simple as you want. I understnad you hate bush and and subconsciously hate america .... but its not just an issue with 9/11. Ok let me pose this question we destroy all remnants of al quada and 9/11 are we 100% protected and safe from attackers with plans set in motion?

No there is divergent radical islam groups all over the world in asia, in england, in germany, in italy, in africa. How the heck can you be so simple minded as to think our government only has the responsibility to seek out those who attack us FIRST, and ignore any pre-emptive strike from folks who havent acted yet. Thats so narrow minded and so juvenile its quite sad really. So in yor mind if a even more radical islam group sprouts up in england or the phillipines or mayalsia should we not pursue them UNTILL there is a repeat of 9/11 .... and then we get CMU jeepers seal of approval.????

Also your a bleeding heart, all the dems love america to be trivialized by the UN.... and thats a big deal to you i am sure that we went into iraq with out UN approval. Well UN already passed a mandate in the early clinton adminsitration and draged there feet for darn near 10 years .... some one needed to act. The fact that iraq in your mind is not realted to 9/11 at the most basic level doesnt mean it isnt a central point in stragey in the mid east and the global economy. Saddam was an evil man, and controled 30% of the worlds oil .... this is all very very basic i dont understand why a "free thinker" like yourself cant see the strategy behind this as a stabalization of the region. Many wars have started for much much less than sadam did.

Lastly your precious UN is a joke ... koffi kid and koffi is a theif and the russians, the french and germans all were getting rich so your angle of "us imperalism" couldn't be more wrong. We should just stop funding the UN and it will crumble .... no other nation has any balls or any military worth anything that is willing to contribute. All the UN is a venue for 3rd world dictators to bitch at the great 8 and ask for concessions and pass hollow mandates they refuse to inforce.

I dont expect a response since you have responded to anything else of substance CMU jeepers.

Last edited by jamiesann; June 26th, 2006 at 10:07 AM.
jamiesann is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.05141 seconds with 11 queries