View Single Post
Old May 31st, 2009, 01:48 PM   #21
ronprice

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockrat View Post
Yep, she and I wheeled with Ron there before it was a park, as for posting on another thread, she saw that ron posted pics of his park on our thread a couple of days ago and wanted to show him how it felt is all. R&V has natural terrain as does T.T., there's almost a hundred acre's that hasn't been marked yet behind Picker Valley, all hill climbs and ridges to play in.
Your are correct SIR: But LIL EVIL's post ask to post picks of what other parks have and that one woulud like to see at TT. and they will try to make it happen. I posted some rock picks because I was told by you and Wes that you had rocks coming and it is a example of what I have been told is a GREAT crawl. And as for Julies picks, Nope NOT yet but when I get some crete I will try something like it. The guys I have talked to have had a good time on them and I hope to get up there soon and try them myself. I was not being sinicle I was just posting what Lil Evil asked for. in this post

http://www.greatlakes4x4.com/showthr...=127940&page=9 post 171

Quote:
Originally Posted by lil evil
I understand that it is being said that thinks are being changed .They are as it is posted on the first post and if you have a paper copy with the entry form then you know what they are I am not trying to piss people off but this is what I was being told if you have any question pm me and I will get back to you with them thanks . If you need to see the rules here they are for you .

If there is and obstacles at a different park you would to see at this comp and think it would be a good addition then post it up and it may just be there for this comp as well thanks Quote:

Lets play Nice know Please

Last edited by ronprice; May 31st, 2009 at 01:52 PM.
ronprice is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.06570 seconds with 11 queries