Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - Pale horse; A TJ pile of parts
View Single Post
Old May 29th, 2009, 09:24 AM   #86
Skooter_Built
Fuck talk, Duck walk!

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)

I got a good amount of work done last night. As per Genright's instructions I cut the rocker guard to to fit the fenders. I got to break out the plasma cutter...WOW now i cant wait to chop the rest of the Jeep apart with it, makes things soo much easier. I need to modify them to fit a little bit better but for now things fit just the way i want them.

After fitting the new armor i got bored and mocked up the front suspension with the JK arms. So far i dig it! With the strech the JK arms give me up front and the strech im gonna do in the rear, i should be looking at a wheelbase from 99-103. Im gonna shoot for 101 which with my measurments i should be right on that. I need to rework the steering box mount, cut off and get a new track bar mount, and get a flat pitman arm and the steering will be set. Things are gonna be tight in there. I need to decide as to what to do with the coil mounts on the axle, either cut them off or cut to fit the control arms. Also here are some measurments I took last night. I also think i need to buy some 39's

If you want peace, prepare for war!

Forgiveness is between them and God. It's my job to arrange the meeting.
Skooter_Built is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.06534 seconds with 20 queries