Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - 2004 yamaha blaster 1300 obo
View Single Post
Old May 23rd, 2009, 09:43 PM   #1
cdog88
cdog

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default 2004 yamaha blaster 1300 obo

i am selling this quad for my parents. it has low hours in very good condition never beat on. it is blue with white grafix. no aftermarket parts. it has a 6 speed tranny, kick start, 2 stroke but you don't have to mix it , it self mixes there is a resivour under the seat. i have ridden it, it is fast for what it is they are just wanting to get rid of need money for a wedding. it has not been on a orv trail since 06 and never brought to silver lake or any dunes for that matter. it has been periodically driven around the yard. it has a few scratches here and there but what quad doesn't. the grafix on the right side of the tank has some bubbles but other than that it is a beautiful quad. my parents are asking 1300. obo they are wanting it gone asap. the wedding is in june so give them a call if interested. CASH ONLY PLEASE. im sorry my digital camera is broken. call anytime between 8am and 8pm. to set up a time to meet.
my parents live in grand haven, mi

my dad is Mitch Lyons
contact him @ 616-402-1916
thanks

Page generated in 0.06703 seconds with 20 queries